Kashmiri and Pashto as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Pashto speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Pashto as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Pashto as minority language: Pakistan.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Pashto dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Pashto Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Pashto Regulators
Kashmiri and Pashto speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Pashto regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Pashto is regulated by Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan, Pashto Academy (Pakistan). Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Pashto Language History.
Kashmiri and Pashto Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Pashto continents in which Kashmiri and Pashto speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Pashto. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Pashto speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Pashto languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Pashto Interesting Facts:
- Pashto language is originated in the regions of Paktika and Paktia areas of Afghanistan.
- The first Pashto poem was written in the 7th century.
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to Persian and Balochi Languages and derived from Not Available.