Kashmiri and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Cebuano Regulators
Kashmiri and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Cebuano Language History.
Kashmiri and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Cebuano continents in which Kashmiri and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Cebuano. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Cebuano languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.