Kannada and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Kannada and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kannada and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kannada as minority language: Andra Pradesh, Goa, kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Kannada and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Kannada vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kannada and Vietnamese Regulators
Kannada and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Kannada and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Various academies and the Government of Karnataka regulates Kannada language.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Kannada and Vietnamese Language History.
Kannada and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Kannada and Vietnamese continents in which Kannada and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kannada and Vietnamese. Most of the Kannada speaking countries lie in Asia. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kannada and Vietnamese languages:
Kannada Interesting Facts:
- Kannada is the third oldest language after Sanskrit and Tamil of India
- Kannada language is only Indian language which got maximum i.e. 8 GyanaPeetha Awards.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Kannada language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Telugu whereas Kannada language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.