Vietnamese and Amharic as Minority Language
In Vietnamese and Amharic speaking countries you will get the countries which have Vietnamese and Amharic as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Vietnamese and Amharic dialects, then you can go to Vietnamese vs Amharic Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Vietnamese and Amharic Regulators
Vietnamese and Amharic speaking countries provide you Vietnamese and Amharic regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Vietnamese is not regulated.Amharic is not regulated. Also get to learn, Vietnamese and Amharic Language History.
Vietnamese and Amharic Continents
Thinking about Vietnamese and Amharic continents in which Vietnamese and Amharic speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Vietnamese and Amharic. Most of the Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Vietnamese and Amharic languages:
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
The Vietnamese language was derived from Chinese Language and is similar to Chinese Language whereas Vietnamese language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.