How are you in Italian and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Italian and Arabic then Italian greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Italian is Come stai?.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Italian vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Italian and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Italian greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Italian and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Italian is buongiorno.
- Good Night in Italian is buonanotte.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.