Indonesian and Estonian as Minority Language
In Indonesian and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Indonesian and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Indonesian as minority language: Denmark, East Timor, Netherlands.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Indonesian and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Indonesian vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Indonesian and Estonian Regulators
Indonesian and Estonian speaking countries provide you Indonesian and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa regulates Indonesian language.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Indonesian and Estonian Language History.
Indonesian and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Indonesian and Estonian continents in which Indonesian and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Indonesian and Estonian. Most of the Indonesian speaking countries lie in Asia. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Indonesian and Estonian languages:
Indonesian Interesting Facts:
- The modern Indonesian language uses many loan words from Persian, Chinese and Arabic.
- In Indonesian language, spelling is phonetically precise, so that words are spelled as they sound.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Indonesian language was derived from Malay and Dutch Languages and is similar to Malay language whereas Indonesian language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.