Ilocano and Estonian as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Estonian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Estonian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Estonian as minority language: Denmark, Russia, Sweden.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Estonian dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Estonian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Estonian Regulators
Ilocano and Estonian speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Estonian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Estonian is regulated by Institute of the Estonian Language. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Estonian Language History.
Ilocano and Estonian Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Estonian continents in which Ilocano and Estonian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Estonian. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Estonian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Estonian languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Estonian Interesting Facts:
- Estonian language is considered to be powerful symbol of Estonian identity and culture.
- Estonian language has adopted many words with Finnish language.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Finnish and derived from Not Available.