Igbo and Chinese as Minority Language
In Igbo and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Igbo and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Igbo and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Igbo vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Igbo and Chinese Regulators
Igbo and Chinese speaking countries provide you Igbo and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture regulates Igbo language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Igbo and Chinese Language History.
Igbo and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Igbo and Chinese continents in which Igbo and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Igbo and Chinese. Most of the Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Igbo and Chinese languages:
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Igbo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Igbo language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.