How are you in Chinese and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Hausa then Chinese greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Chinese and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.