How are you in Hungarian and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Hungarian and Urdu then Hungarian greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Hungarian is Hogy vagy?.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Hungarian vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Hungarian and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Hungarian greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Hungarian and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Hungarian is jó Reggelt.
- Good Night in Hungarian is Jó Éjszakát.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.