Hindi and Zulu as Minority Language
In Hindi and Zulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Zulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Zulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Zulu dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Zulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Zulu Regulators
Hindi and Zulu speaking countries provide you Hindi and Zulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Zulu is regulated by Pan South African Language Board. Also get to learn, Hindi and Zulu Language History.
Hindi and Zulu Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Zulu continents in which Hindi and Zulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Zulu. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Zulu speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Zulu languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Zulu Interesting Facts:
- The meaning of word "Zulu" means "Sky"and Zulu was the name of the ancestor who founded the Zulu royal line in about 1670.
- Zulu language has many loanwords borrowed from Afrikaans and English Languages.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Xhosa Language and derived from Not Available.