Hindi and Tibetan as Minority Language
In Hindi and Tibetan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Tibetan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tibetan as minority language: China, India, Nepal.
If you want to compare Hindi and Tibetan dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Tibetan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Tibetan Regulators
Hindi and Tibetan speaking countries provide you Hindi and Tibetan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Tibetan is regulated by Committee for the Standardisation of the Tibetan Language. Also get to learn, Hindi and Tibetan Language History.
Hindi and Tibetan Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Tibetan continents in which Hindi and Tibetan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Tibetan. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Tibetan speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Tibetan languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Tibetan Interesting Facts:
- Tibetan dialects vary alot, so it's difficult for tibetans to understand each other if they are not from same area.
- Tibetan is tonal with six tones in all: short low, long low, high falling, low falling, short high, long high.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.