Hindi and Norwegian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Norwegian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Norwegian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Norwegian as minority language: Nynorsk.
If you want to compare Hindi and Norwegian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Norwegian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Norwegian Regulators
Hindi and Norwegian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Norwegian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Norwegian is regulated by Norwegian Language Council. Also get to learn, Hindi and Norwegian Language History.
Hindi and Norwegian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Norwegian continents in which Hindi and Norwegian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Norwegian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Norwegian speaking countries lie in Europe, South America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Norwegian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Norwegian Interesting Facts:
- Bergen is one of the Norwegian dialect which has only two genders: common and neuter.
- Since Norwegian language uses pitch accents, it has musical quality and are sometimes employed to distinguish the meanings of homonyms.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Swedish and Danish Languages and derived from Not Available.