How Many People Speak Hindi and Norwegian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Norwegian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Norwegian Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Jamtlandic speaking population: 30,000.00
- Sognamål speaking population: Not Available
- Hallingmål-Valdris speaking population: Not Available
More on Hindi and Norwegian Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Norwegian dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Norwegian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.