Hindi and Marwari as Minority Language
In Hindi and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Hindi and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Marwari Regulators
Hindi and Marwari speaking countries provide you Hindi and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hindi and Marwari Language History.
Hindi and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Marwari continents in which Hindi and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Marwari. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Marwari languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.