Hindi and Malagasy as Minority Language
In Hindi and Malagasy speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Malagasy as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Malagasy dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Malagasy Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Malagasy Regulators
Hindi and Malagasy speaking countries provide you Hindi and Malagasy regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Malagasy is not regulated. Also get to learn, Hindi and Malagasy Language History.
Hindi and Malagasy Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Malagasy continents in which Hindi and Malagasy speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Malagasy. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Malagasy languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.