Hindi and Lithuanian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Lithuanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Lithuanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Lithuanian as minority language: Poland.
If you want to compare Hindi and Lithuanian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Lithuanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Lithuanian Regulators
Hindi and Lithuanian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Lithuanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Lithuanian is regulated by Commission of the Lithuanian Language. Also get to learn, Hindi and Lithuanian Language History.
Hindi and Lithuanian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Lithuanian continents in which Hindi and Lithuanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Lithuanian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Lithuanian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Lithuanian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Lithuanian Interesting Facts:
- Lithuanian has many loanwords that originate from Slavic, Germanic and other Baltic languages.
- "Catheciusmus" is the oldest known book in Lithuanian language in 1547.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Latvian and derived from Not Available.