Hindi and Konkani as Minority Language
In Hindi and Konkani speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Konkani as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Konkani as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Konkani dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Konkani Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Konkani Regulators
Hindi and Konkani speaking countries provide you Hindi and Konkani regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Konkani is regulated by Govenment of Goa. Also get to learn, Hindi and Konkani Language History.
Hindi and Konkani Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Konkani continents in which Hindi and Konkani speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Konkani. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Konkani speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Konkani languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Konkani Interesting Facts:
- Fr. Thomas Stevan wrote the first book in Konkani in 1651.
- Sahitya Academy recognized konkani as a language in year 1976.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Marathi and derived from Sanskrit Language.