Hindi and Igbo as Minority Language
In Hindi and Igbo speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Igbo as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
If you want to compare Hindi and Igbo dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Igbo Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Igbo Regulators
Hindi and Igbo speaking countries provide you Hindi and Igbo regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Igbo is regulated by Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture. Also get to learn, Hindi and Igbo Language History.
Hindi and Igbo Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Igbo continents in which Hindi and Igbo speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Igbo. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Igbo languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.