Hindi and Bulgarian as Minority Language
In Hindi and Bulgarian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Bulgarian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Hindi and Bulgarian dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Bulgarian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Bulgarian Regulators
Hindi and Bulgarian speaking countries provide you Hindi and Bulgarian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Bulgarian is regulated by Institute for the Bulgarian language. Also get to learn, Hindi and Bulgarian Language History.
Hindi and Bulgarian Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Bulgarian continents in which Hindi and Bulgarian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Bulgarian. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Bulgarian languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Macedonian language and derived from Not Available.