Haitian Creole and Marwari as Minority Language
In Haitian Creole and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Haitian Creole and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Haitian Creole as minority language: Cuba.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Haitian Creole and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Haitian Creole vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Haitian Creole and Marwari Regulators
Haitian Creole and Marwari speaking countries provide you Haitian Creole and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Akademi Kreyòl Ayisyen (Academy of Haitian Creole) regulates Haitian Creole language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Haitian Creole and Marwari Language History.
Haitian Creole and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Haitian Creole and Marwari continents in which Haitian Creole and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Haitian Creole and Marwari. Most of the Haitian Creole speaking countries lie in Central America, North America. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Haitian Creole and Marwari languages:
Haitian Creole Interesting Facts:
- In the year 1940, the first technical orthography for Haitian Creole was developed.
- In Haiian Creole, the word 'creole' is of Latin origin via a Portuguese term that means, "person raised in one's house".
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Haitian Creole language was derived from Not Available and is similar to French Language whereas Haitian Creole language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.