Japanese and Hindi as Minority Language
In Japanese and Hindi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Japanese and Hindi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Japanese and Hindi dialects, then you can go to Japanese vs Hindi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Japanese and Hindi Regulators
Japanese and Hindi speaking countries provide you Japanese and Hindi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education regulates Japanese language.Hindi is regulated by Central Hindi Directorate. Also get to learn, Japanese and Hindi Language History.
Japanese and Hindi Continents
Thinking about Japanese and Hindi continents in which Japanese and Hindi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Japanese and Hindi. Most of the Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. While Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Japanese and Hindi languages:
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
The Japanese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Korean Language whereas Japanese language is similar to Urdu and derived from Sanskrit Language.