French and Chinese as Minority Language
In French and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare French and Chinese dialects, then you can go to French vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Chinese Regulators
French and Chinese speaking countries provide you French and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, French and Chinese Language History.
French and Chinese Continents
Thinking about French and Chinese continents in which French and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Chinese. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Chinese languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.