Chinese and Russian as Minority Language
In Chinese and Russian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Russian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Russian as minority language: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Poland, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Chinese and Russian dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Russian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Russian Regulators
Chinese and Russian speaking countries provide you Chinese and Russian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Russian is regulated by Russian Academy, Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Also get to learn, Chinese and Russian Language History.
Chinese and Russian Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Russian continents in which Chinese and Russian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Russian. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Russian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Russian languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Russian Interesting Facts:
- In Russian language, the words are not pronounced as they are written.
- In Russian language, there are only 200,000 words out of which only few words are used and due to this many words have more than one meaning.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Ukrainian and Belarusian Languages and derived from Proto-Slavic Vocabulary.