Chinese and Hindi as Minority Language
In Chinese and Hindi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Hindi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Chinese and Hindi dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Hindi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Hindi Regulators
Chinese and Hindi speaking countries provide you Chinese and Hindi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Hindi is regulated by Central Hindi Directorate. Also get to learn, Chinese and Hindi Language History.
Chinese and Hindi Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Hindi continents in which Chinese and Hindi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Hindi. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Hindi languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Urdu and derived from Sanskrit Language.