How Many People Speak Dzongkha and Abkhaz Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Dzongkha vs Abkhaz Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Dzongkha and Abkhaz Dialects.
- Laya speaking population: 1,100.00
- Lunana speaking population: 700.00
- Adap speaking population: Not Available
- Bzyb speaking population: Not Available
- Abzhywa speaking population: Not Available
- Sadz speaking population: Not Available
More on Dzongkha and Abkhaz Dialects
Explore more on Dzongkha and Abkhaz dialects to understand them. The Dzongkha vs Abkhaz dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.