Abkhaz and Kazakh as Minority Language
In Abkhaz and Kazakh speaking countries you will get the countries which have Abkhaz and Kazakh as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Abkhaz and Kazakh dialects, then you can go to Abkhaz vs Kazakh Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Abkhaz and Kazakh Regulators
Abkhaz and Kazakh speaking countries provide you Abkhaz and Kazakh regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Abkhaz is not regulated.Kazakh is regulated by Kazakh language agency. Also get to learn, Abkhaz and Kazakh Language History.
Abkhaz and Kazakh Continents
Thinking about Abkhaz and Kazakh continents in which Abkhaz and Kazakh speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Abkhaz and Kazakh. Most of the Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Abkhaz and Kazakh languages:
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
The Abkhaz language was derived from Caucasian languages and is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language whereas Abkhaz language is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages and derived from Not Available.