Abkhaz and Mongolian as Minority Language
In Abkhaz and Mongolian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Abkhaz and Mongolian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Abkhaz and Mongolian dialects, then you can go to Abkhaz vs Mongolian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Abkhaz and Mongolian Regulators
Abkhaz and Mongolian speaking countries provide you Abkhaz and Mongolian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Abkhaz is not regulated.Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). Also get to learn, Abkhaz and Mongolian Language History.
Abkhaz and Mongolian Continents
Thinking about Abkhaz and Mongolian continents in which Abkhaz and Mongolian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Abkhaz and Mongolian. Most of the Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. While Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Abkhaz and Mongolian languages:
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Abkhaz language was derived from Caucasian languages and is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language whereas Abkhaz language is similar to Turkish Language and derived from Not Available.