How are you in Croatian and Finnish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Croatian and Finnish then Croatian greetings vs Finnish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Croatian is kako si.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Croatian vs Finnish Dialects.
Other Croatian and Finnish Greetings
Are you finding few more Croatian greetings vs Finnish greetings? So let's compare other Croatian and Finnish greetings.
- Good Morning in Croatian is dobro jutro.
- Good Night in Croatian is laku noć.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.