Croatian and Gujarati as Minority Language
In Croatian and Gujarati speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and Gujarati as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
If you want to compare Croatian and Gujarati dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs Gujarati Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and Gujarati Regulators
Croatian and Gujarati speaking countries provide you Croatian and Gujarati regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.Gujarati is regulated by NA. Also get to learn, Croatian and Gujarati Language History.
Croatian and Gujarati Continents
Thinking about Croatian and Gujarati continents in which Croatian and Gujarati speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and Gujarati. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and Gujarati languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Bengali Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.