Croatian and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Croatian and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Croatian and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and Cebuano Regulators
Croatian and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Croatian and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Croatian and Cebuano Language History.
Croatian and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Croatian and Cebuano continents in which Croatian and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and Cebuano. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and Cebuano languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.