Croatian and Bengali as Minority Language
In Croatian and Bengali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Croatian and Bengali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Croatian and Bengali dialects, then you can go to Croatian vs Bengali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Croatian and Bengali Regulators
Croatian and Bengali speaking countries provide you Croatian and Bengali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics regulates Croatian language.Bengali is regulated by Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi. Also get to learn, Croatian and Bengali Language History.
Croatian and Bengali Continents
Thinking about Croatian and Bengali continents in which Croatian and Bengali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Croatian and Bengali. Most of the Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Croatian and Bengali languages:
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
The Croatian language was derived from Church Slavonic and is similar to Serbain and Bosnian whereas Croatian language is similar to Assamese and Oriya and derived from Sanskrit Language.