How Many People Speak Chinese and Persian Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Persian Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Persian Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Western Persian speaking population: 47,000,000.00
- Dari Persian speaking population: 12,500,000.00
- Tajik Persian speaking population: 7,900,000.00
More on Chinese and Persian Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Persian dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Persian dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.