How are you in Persian and Korean
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Persian and Korean then Persian greetings vs Korean greetings helps you.
- How are you in Persian is چطور هستید?.
- How are you in Korean is 어떻게 지내세요? (eotteohge jinaeseyo?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Persian vs Korean Dialects.
Other Persian and Korean Greetings
Are you finding few more Persian greetings vs Korean greetings? So let's compare other Persian and Korean greetings.
- Good Morning in Persian is صبح به خیر.
- Good Night in Persian is شب بخیر.
- Good Morning in Korean is 안녕히 주무셨어요 (An-yŏng-hi ju-mu-shŏ-ssŏ-yo).
- Good Night in Korean is 안녕히 주무세요 (annyeonghi jumuseyo).