Chinese and Persian as Minority Language
In Chinese and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Chinese and Persian dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Persian Regulators
Chinese and Persian speaking countries provide you Chinese and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, Chinese and Persian Language History.
Chinese and Persian Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Persian continents in which Chinese and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Persian. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Persian languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.