How are you in Chinese and Persian
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Persian then Chinese greetings vs Persian greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Persian is چطور هستید?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Persian Dialects.
Other Chinese and Persian Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Persian greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Persian greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Persian is صبح به خیر.
- Good Night in Persian is شب بخیر.