How are you in Chinese and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Polish then Chinese greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Polish Dialects.
Other Chinese and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.