Chinese and Polish as Minority Language
In Chinese and Polish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Polish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Chinese and Polish dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Polish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Polish Regulators
Chinese and Polish speaking countries provide you Chinese and Polish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Polish is regulated by Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego). Also get to learn, Chinese and Polish Language History.
Chinese and Polish Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Polish continents in which Chinese and Polish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Polish. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Polish languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.