Chinese and Gujarati as Minority Language
In Chinese and Gujarati speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Gujarati as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
If you want to compare Chinese and Gujarati dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Gujarati Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Gujarati Regulators
Chinese and Gujarati speaking countries provide you Chinese and Gujarati regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Gujarati is regulated by NA. Also get to learn, Chinese and Gujarati Language History.
Chinese and Gujarati Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Gujarati continents in which Chinese and Gujarati speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Gujarati. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Gujarati languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Bengali Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.