Gujarati and Japanese as Minority Language
In Gujarati and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Gujarati and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Gujarati and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Gujarati vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Gujarati and Japanese Regulators
Gujarati and Japanese speaking countries provide you Gujarati and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. NA regulates Gujarati language.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Gujarati and Japanese Language History.
Gujarati and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Gujarati and Japanese continents in which Gujarati and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Gujarati and Japanese. Most of the Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Gujarati and Japanese languages:
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Gujarati language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali Language whereas Gujarati language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.