Catalan and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Catalan and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Catalan and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Catalan and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Catalan vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Catalan and Abkhaz Regulators
Catalan and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Catalan and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee regulates Catalan language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Catalan and Abkhaz Language History.
Catalan and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Catalan and Abkhaz continents in which Catalan and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Catalan and Abkhaz. Most of the Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Catalan and Abkhaz languages:
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Catalan language was derived from Latin and is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language whereas Catalan language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.