Bulgarian and Urdu as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Urdu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Urdu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Urdu dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Urdu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Urdu Regulators
Bulgarian and Urdu speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Urdu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Urdu is regulated by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Urdu Language History.
Bulgarian and Urdu Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Urdu continents in which Bulgarian and Urdu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Urdu. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Urdu languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages and derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language.