Bulgarian and Mongolian as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Mongolian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Mongolian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Mongolian as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Mongolian dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Mongolian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Mongolian Regulators
Bulgarian and Mongolian speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Mongolian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Mongolian is regulated by Council for Language and Literature Work, State Language Council (Mongolia). Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Mongolian Language History.
Bulgarian and Mongolian Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Mongolian continents in which Bulgarian and Mongolian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Mongolian. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Mongolian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Mongolian languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Mongolian Interesting Facts:
- Mongolian was first written using Phagspa script in late 13th century.
- There is no connection between Mongolian, Japanese and Korean, but still in terms of grammar and sentence structure they are very similar.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Turkish Language and derived from Not Available.