Bulgarian and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Malaysian Regulators
Bulgarian and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Malaysian Language History.
Bulgarian and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Malaysian continents in which Bulgarian and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Malaysian. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Malaysian languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.