Bulgarian and Madurese as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Madurese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Madurese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Madurese dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Madurese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Madurese Regulators
Bulgarian and Madurese speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Madurese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Madurese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Madurese Language History.
Bulgarian and Madurese Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Madurese continents in which Bulgarian and Madurese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Madurese. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Madurese languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages and derived from Not Available.