Madurese and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Madurese and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Madurese and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Madurese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Madurese and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Madurese vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Madurese and Cebuano Regulators
Madurese and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Madurese and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Madurese is not regulated.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Madurese and Cebuano Language History.
Madurese and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Madurese and Cebuano continents in which Madurese and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Madurese and Cebuano. Most of the Madurese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Madurese and Cebuano languages:
Madurese Interesting Facts:
- There is unique pronunciation system in the Madurese language.
- Madurese was first written using Javanese Alphabets.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Madurese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Malay and Javanese Languages whereas Madurese language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.