Bulgarian and Hindi as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Hindi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Hindi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Hindi dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Hindi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Hindi Regulators
Bulgarian and Hindi speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Hindi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Hindi is regulated by Central Hindi Directorate. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Hindi Language History.
Bulgarian and Hindi Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Hindi continents in which Bulgarian and Hindi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Hindi. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Hindi languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Urdu and derived from Sanskrit Language.