Bulgarian and Czech as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Czech speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Czech as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Czech as minority language: Austria, Croatia, Germany, Slovakia.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Czech dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Czech Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Czech Regulators
Bulgarian and Czech speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Czech regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Czech is regulated by Institute of the Czech Language. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Czech Language History.
Bulgarian and Czech Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Czech continents in which Bulgarian and Czech speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Czech. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Czech speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Czech languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Czech Interesting Facts:
- The Czech language was known as Bohemian as early at 19th century.
- In czech language, there are many words that do not contain vowels.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Polish, Slovak and Sorbian and derived from Not Available.