Bulgarian and Bengali as Minority Language
In Bulgarian and Bengali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bulgarian and Bengali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bulgarian as minority language: Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Bulgarian and Bengali dialects, then you can go to Bulgarian vs Bengali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bulgarian and Bengali Regulators
Bulgarian and Bengali speaking countries provide you Bulgarian and Bengali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Institute for the Bulgarian language regulates Bulgarian language.Bengali is regulated by Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi. Also get to learn, Bulgarian and Bengali Language History.
Bulgarian and Bengali Continents
Thinking about Bulgarian and Bengali continents in which Bulgarian and Bengali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bulgarian and Bengali. Most of the Bulgarian speaking countries lie in Africa, Europe. While Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bulgarian and Bengali languages:
Bulgarian Interesting Facts:
- The only Slavic language which has lost all its grammatical cases is Bulgarian.
- The first Slavic language to be written was Bulgarian in 9th century.
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
The Bulgarian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Macedonian language whereas Bulgarian language is similar to Assamese and Oriya and derived from Sanskrit Language.