Bengali and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Bengali and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bengali and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bengali as minority language: Australia, Canada, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bengali and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Bengali vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bengali and Abkhaz Regulators
Bengali and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Bengali and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bangla Academy, Paschimbanga Bangla Akademi regulates Bengali language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bengali and Abkhaz Language History.
Bengali and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Bengali and Abkhaz continents in which Bengali and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bengali and Abkhaz. Most of the Bengali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bengali and Abkhaz languages:
Bengali Interesting Facts:
- Bengali language is the World's sweetest language.
- 21st February is celebrated as an International Mother Language day, which is based on Bengali language.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Bengali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Assamese and Oriya whereas Bengali language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.